June 2013 Weddings
Options

Not very happy!

Sorry, I have to vent.

Made an appointment for today to go look at bridesmaid dresses.  All three of my bridesmaids go away to school and one goes back next Wednesday so this was the best time since they are all here.  I made the appt. two weeks ago at a shop that had great reviews, free alterations for bridesmaids and a huge selection.  I specifically asked about them being open over the holiday week, although I wasn't planning just to drop in, we had made an actual appointment for 10:30 am today.  Someone from the shop TEXTS me yesterday at 4:00 pm saying they need to move my appt. to Saturday because they don't want to open so they can give their employees more time off.  Well, I can't do Saturday because I have FI family's Christmas and everyone is coming here.  So last night I had to scramble to find someplace else to go to today.  I guess it works out that I find out now how they handle their customers but it is still aggravating.  I totally do not blame them for wanting to take time off I just think they should have told me before I made the appointment.  Or at least not text me less than 24 hours before. 

Thanks for listening to me rant!  And wish me luck today :)

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Not very happy!

• Options
    Ugh. That is so unprofessional. How do they stay in business acting like that? I've had so much trouble with bridal salons, mostly lying about what they have in stock until I drive all the way there. Good luck today!

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow that is really unprofessional! I'm glad you could find another place to go. It's also good that you found out ahead of time before you bought dresses there, and then they were closed when you really needed to be there. 
  • Options
    That is very unprofessional, sorry to hear that. :( But I'm glad it all worked out in the end, good luck and let us know how the dress shopping goes!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh no! I'm sorry! Yeah at least you didn't give them your money, that's so unprofessional!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely better off not going there. If that's the level of professionalism they used I would not do business with them. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    EXTREMELY UNFREAKINGPROFESSIONAL!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards