June 2013 Weddings
Options

NWR: OMG

I am not sure what goes through some peoples heads in the morning when they walk out of thier house, but I feel like everyone should have a mirror and another human being to consult with before leaving the house about what you have chosen to wear that day. 

There is a woman at work wearing a drumline major suit to WORK! I understand it is ALMOST the 4th but she is old it is all white and I can very clearly see her granny panties and cellulite when she bends over at the copier that is in front of my office. 

I know this sounds mean, but not something I wanted to see while I am eating my lunch! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: OMG

• Options
    I hate that I'm judgmental, but I totally am. FI and I play this horrible game where whenever we see someone that we feel embarrassed for, we call dibs on them. That may make us sound like horrible people, but I just don't understand why some people make the choices they do. It's great if you're comfortable enough with your body to dress a certain way, but when you're out in public, it needs to be kept modest.

The last big heat wave we had a few weeks ago, I went shopping, no joke, this girl was dress horridly. She had to be like 6 feet tall, super overweight, wearing booty shorts so short her butt fold was literally engulfing them, an ity bity string bikini top (and her boobs were by no means small) and with a cropped yellow see through mesh belly shirt. I was completely floored. 
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cnf - I am so judgemental when it comes to clothing decisions. I am all for girls feeling comfortable in their bodies, big or small...but chose clothes that flatter your figure, not make it worse! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    On a completely unrealated note, my best friend just got married in Cincinnati (I was in her BP) and we took pictures at your venue!  I thought it was so beautiful :)
    June 2013 - January Sig Challenge - Honeymoon Destination - Prince Edward Island
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    bahaha!  poor old lady...
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_nwr-omg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e1434f87-d085-4b3b-aa9a-9fbaa6ec5c99Post:9e44f2e3-0826-4c1a-a9f8-9d79724373e4">Re: NWR: OMG</a>:
    [QUOTE]cnf - I am so judgemental when it comes to clothing decisions. I am all for girls feeling comfortable in their bodies, big or small...but chose clothes that flatter your figure, not make it worse! 
    Posted by wright944[/QUOTE]

I second this! I am also judgemental when it comes to how people dress and I love to people watch (sometimes you just can't help it). Really? A white drum major suit? But Cnf I've seen my fair share of disasters but yours takes the cake. Someone should introduce them to the TLC channel, they have this great show, it's called "What NOT to Wear"!
    imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Niki - I love my venue! I hope your friend had a wonderful day. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Whenever my mom or I see someone in need of fashion assitance, we always call for Stacy and Clinton. We've also been known to secretely take pictures of the offenders to send to each other for a good laugh. Yes, I'm a horrible person.
    June 2013 May Challenge: The Dress
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards