June 2013 Weddings
Options

tomorrow

marks the one year away mark for me and my FI. I am so excited but it has also made me go into panic mode because i have done absolutley nothing!
November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: tomorrow

• Options
    Congrats! I just started thinking how I'm June 29, and so I'm one of the last people. Every weekend it's gonna be all of your wedding days, and I'll be waiting and waiting, lol. It's going to make me anxious. Anyone doing anything/did anything to honor the 1 year mark? As someone else said in another post, it's your last "normal" June 22 (Or June whatever) because after this this is will be weddings and anniversaries. I want to get my FI cuff links as a surprise for our 1 year mark, and maybe cook a special dinner or go out.
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options
    Today marks 1 year for me!

We are celebrating by attending a wedding! It is going to be crazy to be at a wedding this evening thinking that this will be us in exactly 365 days. I never thought about the fact that this will be our last normal June 22. Crazy!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    One year for me too! I have been so looking forward to this day so now I can say next June and less than a year from now! Laura, I have the same thoughts as you do, its the last normal June 22. FI and I are going out for the night to celebrate. Congrats to all the other June 22 brides!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    well today is also the 2 year anniversary of when we met. But we didnt get to do anything, he had an out of town job interview and wont be back until July :(
    November Siggy: STD/Invite inspiration imageimageWedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2013-weddings_tomorrow?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:f30b0bfc-508d-415c-bf59-ab83e327da37Discussion:e374d4ff-7408-491d-8f11-522969eece42Post:d69056cc-d888-4ce9-85c7-d1e84f8f6c86">tomorrow</a>:
    [QUOTE]marks the one year away mark for me and my FI. I am so excited but it has also made me go into panic mode because i have done absolutley nothing!
    Posted by FutureMrsAdams2013[/QUOTE]

Same here close to getting deposit paid for on ceremony site

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards