June 2013 Weddings
Options

rmp4996

I love your photo!  Wink
June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: rmp4996

• Options
    Thanks!!!!! Love yours too! Mine was also at a playoff game, Giants vs Falcons 2012.....probably not quite as cold as your game, lol. Can't wait for the season to start :)
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
  • Options

I am so excited for this season too, although I don't think we are going to have a good year.  I just have a bad feeling.  Giselle is preggers, Weezy is getting hair implants.  I'm real nervous.   

My daughter (the one who looks like she's about to rob a bank) is going to be a soph. at Marist.  Her bf is from Long Island and is a huge Giants fan.  The two of them are going to the pre-season game on the 29th.  I don't know if she'll wear her Gronk shirt or not...haha.  I think she is slowly being converted.  I knew she would be.  Almost all the schools she looked at were in NY and I remember telling her if you come back a Giants fan I will be ok, if you come back a Jets fan I am disowning you, lol

June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Must have been ugly at your house for the superbowl between your family and your dsughters bf, lol. They actually predict the Pats to go undefeated again.....and then lose in the superbowl. FI is a huge jets fan, but my dad raised me to be a Jets hater, lol. I try and hide how much I dont like them, since FI is always a good sport about my team. Good luck this season, hope your daughter has fun at the game!
    Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards