June 2013 Weddings
Options

DSW: Disney Cinderella Collection

Has anyone looked at these? I'm kind of considering buying one of them that's pretty, but I don't know. Not sure if it's tacky or cliche. I like my blue shoes, but when I tried them on with my dress I decided I didn't like my dress with my shoes. My shoes just looked too plain under my dress. 

Re: DSW: Disney Cinderella Collection

• Options
    They're definitely pretty but the heel looks higher than my foot with all its problems would appreciate Frown

Funny, but I can remember in high school when all the girls referred to a 1-2 inch heel as a pump and anything higher was an actual heel.  I was shocked when I started looking for wedding shoes and discovered "pumps" these days were 3+ inch heels.  So what are 1-2 inch heels called?  LOL, maybe I'm just not fashion conscious, LOL.
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I was really excited about this collection, and was kinda bummed when i actually saw the shoes. There are a couple cute pairs for sure, but they could have made them a lot cuter. I am kind of bummed there are no pink shoes, nothing is more disney princess then pink.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i think they are cute! But the heel is too high for me!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Yeah, unfortunately they could have done much better than they did. FI didn't really like any of the shoes. Guess I'll have to keep looking.
  • Options

Those are pretty, but they don't really seem "Cinderella" to me.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    No way no how I could wear that heel.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards