June 2013 Weddings

Friday Movie Night

I thought maybe today we could play a "game" and see everyone's movie knowledge. I figure each person who posts can also post a movie quote, and see if anyone can guess it. I'll start, though this one will probably be easy.

"I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack."
Honeymoon Destination - Hawaii image

Re: Friday Movie Night

• I didn;t like the 2nd one nearly as much either. 

Hmmm, I'm taking a guess here because I'm not sure but is it Dirty Dancing? I feel like it was a dance involved movied.....
  • Oh I was supposed to post a new one.....

"Boats 'n Hoes"
  • Stepbrothers I have never seen it but my FI used to say it all thetime Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
    June 2013 Sig - Shoes
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Gone with the Wind!!

"At first I did not know it was your diary, I thought it was a very sad handwritten book. "
  • lovefuzzieslovefuzzies member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited November 2012
    Bridesmaids :)

"One man I can never meet. Him, I would like to give my whole heart to."

ETA: paragraphs and quotes (I hate TK mobile)
    June 2013 Sig Challenge - Shoes

Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Lake House

"He's an idiot. Comes from upbringing, his parents are probably idiots too! Lorraine, you ever have a kid that acts that way and I'll disown you."

Anniversary
  • Back to the Future!

Sorry this is going to be a long one but it's my favorite quote form the movie!

"Waiter, there are snails on her plate. Now get them out of here before she sees them! Look away, just look away, keep your eyes that way! You would think that in a fancy restaurant at these prices you could keep the snails off the food! There are so many snails you can't even see the food! Now take those away and bring us those melted cheese sandwich appetizers you talked me out of!" 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • The Jerk! Love that movie!!!

"Well, technically speaking, the operation is brain damage, but it's on par with a night of heavy drinking. Nothing you'll miss."

Cake! - June 2013
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards