February 2014 Weddings
Options

Monday Countdowns

Let's hear how many more Mondays we have left until the Big Day.

50 Mondays until I do and only 49 until we catch our flight

Re: Monday Countdowns

• Options
    I'm not going to count down that, but I am overseas until August, and I don't get to see my FI until then, so I countdown 20 Mondays until I get to see him in person! 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_february-2014-weddings_monday-countdowns?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:fc414773-c821-4ecd-ae52-1b1ca58c9d96Discussion:402d65b5-c3ed-48c6-9753-1951a3de2942Post:f6e5a18c-d29c-41d1-8937-ac04cf78dfd4">Re: Monday Countdowns</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not going to count down that, but I am overseas until August, and I don't get to see my FI until then, so I countdown 20 Mondays until I get to see him in person! 
    Posted by kerbohl[/QUOTE]

Oh how great!  What took you overseas?

• Options
    I'm doing a two-years masters program in the Netherlands, and I am just writing my thesis now.  Almost done!  I came back last semester (as an "exchange" student, despite coming back home), and that's when FI proposed! 
    And just so everyone knows, the Netherlands is awesome, and if you are ever in Europe, you have to come to Holland and do some biking.  My experience, oddly enough, does not include Amsterdam though, so you can't ask me for suggestions there, but Utrecht and Den Haag and up north is so much fun!

• Options
    Thats so awesome!  I would love to get to Europe in the next few years

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards