February 2014 Weddings
Options

Hello Everyone

My name is Lissa, FI is Frank.  We have been engaged forever (a bit over 3 years).  I have planned before but never went through with finalizing the plans.  NOW I'm determined to actually go through with it :).  We are planning on getting married 2/25/14 on the beautiful island of Barbados, just a nice quite ceremony on the beach with I do/ Honey Moon trip. 

Re: Hello Everyone

• Options
    Hello :) I'm Bianca, fiance is Aric. I've been engaged since July. We are getting married 2/24 at the wonderful world of Disney! Ceremony at a nice Gazebo on the water, reception at epcot, a half marathon, lots of family and friends, and a honey moon all combined.

Keep coming around. I'm trying to get this board a little more active.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Hi both of you! My name is Naomi- I've been on the boards for awhile but mainly just in Las Vegas and Austin.

I am already married, my husband and I eloped but in a way not really since my sister was there. haha I think it can only be you two there at an elopement.

I want to do a vow renewal next year- on our fourth anniversary (2/5/14)- it will be something simple- just ceremony and dinner with the close family and that's why I am on the boards.

I'm very excited for both of ya'll and am a little jealous of the Disney wedding!! I would like to do our SIlver Anniversary there, we'll need all that time to save up the money to do it. haha!!

I thought I would say hi, seems like it's only you two on here. haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards