February 2014 Weddings

Something Different

I bought a dress over a year ago and last week I went to try it on again and I can't exactly say why but I am no longer saying "yes to the dress". 

However I did find a lovely strapless pink empire gown that I fell in love with. 
Is anyone else doing something other than the tradtional gown?

Re: Something Different

• I anticipated I'd go with a color gown since this is a second marraige, but instead I went ivory :).
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • I am in LOVE with a pink Maggie Sottero gown (Divina) - but haven't been able to try it on yet!  Haha I told the place I was dress shopping at that I can't say yes to any dress until I've tried the pink Maggie Sottero... and so they put it  a request to get in in asap and I'll be trying it in 2 weeks.  I never imagined I would wear anything other than white, but my colors are blush and champaign so it just fits really well.  It definitely takes a certain personality type to pull it off, and I also think it fits a winter wedding well.

I'm thinking if I go with the pink dress I'll have of my bridesmaids wear white.  It'll keep things simple and make my pink dress stand out more :)
  • Here is my dress:

I just found out its been discontinued. I'm glad I bought it last year and for a steal.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • :) aww its so pretty!!! I love the assymetry and the details of the train.  And definitely bonus points for getting a good deal on it, too!!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards