February 2014 Weddings

Bridesmaids Dresses

I'm in a bit of a pickle over here. Anyone started looking for these yet?

I'm trying to decide between a super cheap alteration fee and a more expensive dress that I love but they probably wont rewear, or a dress that one of the girls will rewear and possibly 2-3times the alteration costs for the girls which may make it more expensive all around.

Thoughts?
DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses

• I'm here and looking.  I think it's just us though :(

I wouldn't go with cheap alteration b/c you usually get exactly what you pay for when it comes to services like that.  Have you tried asking them to pick out dresses that they would wear more than once but in a color that you choose?

• The cheap alteration is actually from the seamstress who made my gown by hand. Though itll be a flat 35 fee I know it will be done right.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • If it's the same and just alterations I would go with that then

• I am looking at dresses although I probably won't order them until the beginning of august or so. I already fell in love with a dress that is discontinued and feeling more overwhelmed about the bm dresses than my own. I had my wedding dress picked and order after only one week of being engaged and got my veil too about 2 weeks ago. As for BM dresses I have gone two thre different stores and get more and more confused!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards