Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Music ideas

Im not sure what music to play during the wedding. I think I want "The Swan" by Camille Saint Saens as my bridal processional. But i was looking at program from someone elses wedding and they had a few songs in the prelude and recessional. I have No Idea what do put there. 

I also decided that since Im having such a small wedding that I dont want to splurge on a band. Im just going to download my favorite version of the song and play it. 

So what did you play/ plan to play at your wedding? Have you heard anything that stood out nicely at other weddings? 
Photobucket
Roses are #FF0000 Violets are #0000FF All my base Are belong to you
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Music ideas

• The bridal party procession I'm thinking about Canon In D Major, although I may want it for the bridal procession because I'm having trouble finding one for that lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FH's youngest sister will play the piano for us for the prelude. She's working on some music selections now. Simple, but fun pieces. FH played piano for one of his friend's weddings last year, and she asked him to play some Disney songs. It was sweet.

Personally, I prefer instrumental music for wedding ceremonies rather than any vocals. We haven't made any final music selections yet, though.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards