Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Denton Restaurant/ Party Room

I was just informed/reminded that I was on senior class council, and we are having a meeting next week to get the ball rolling on our 10 year reunion. I'm from a small town, and a lot of people move up to Dallas, and Denton is probably going to be our central location.
We graduated with 89, so I'm thinking with dates the most it would need to hold is 100. 
This would need to be on the cheap, maybe even where everyone pays for themselves, very causal.
Does anyone from that area have any ideas?
Thanks!

Re: Denton Restaurant/ Party Room

• Options
    Carrie, I work for the Denton Conventon & Visitors Bureau, and there's a lady in our office that specifically helps with planning events (at no cost), so you can call her, and she would know what places to refer you to! Her name is Dana Lodge. Call her at (940) 382-7895, or email her at dana@discoverdenton.com. Hope this helps!
  • Options
    I am trying to think of where we have held sorority functions (informal of course). 

El Guapo's might work, but there is nothing special (except cheap margaritas, cheap food, and yummy tortillas). 
    Lucky Lou's is a bar that we have rented out before (depends on how long your event is, of course). It really is a bar but they have games on the patio and a decent beer selection.
    Pour House: Big Party on the Patio – seats 110 (North Patio plus Covered Patio combined)
    Entire area must be reserved. $750 minimum guarantee (applies to food and beverage purchases), plus tax & 18% gratuity.
    Menu is preselected from Pourhouse Special Events Menu. (Custom menus are available.)
    Reservation time is for 3 hours total. Additional time is $200 per hour. http://www.pourhousegrill.com/private-parties.shtml 

• Options
    Thanks for the help you guys!
  • Options
    flipp9flipp9 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    You can always do a BBQ if the weather is good! North Park Lakes has a pretty big picnic area with sand volleyball and a kids play area :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards