Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Newly Engaged!!

Hi! I am a lurker on this these boards and have been for some time, but now that I'm finally engaged, I figured I would tell y'all a little bit about myself/our engagement! My FI and I both go to Oklahoma State University and met during homecoming in 2011 when my sorority paired with his fraternity. I am from Fort Worth and he is from Houston, so we will be having our wedding in Fort Worth! We are hoping to get married at the Piazza in the Village and are really excited to spend our lives together!

My FI proposed last Friday and Pistol Pete (OSU's mascot) was envolved! And... everything was captured by a professional photographer! He did a great job setting everything up, and tricking me in to thinking we were just going to eat at Fuzzy's Taco Shop for lunch! He had Pistol Pete hiding when we were walking across the most scenic part of campus, and Pete came out with a sign that my FI had painted a few days before that said "Marry Me?". My FIgot down on one knee and asked me to spend forever with him, and of course I said yes!!

The pictures from the proposal are too large to fit on here, but here is a link to the photographer's website:http://micahfolsomphotography.com/blog/index.php/2013/04/07/kevin-megan-are-engaged-oklahoma-state-proposal-oklahoma-wedding-photographer/

Re: Newly Engaged!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards