Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

STEPHANIE BRAZZLE photographer reviews

I think I've found my photographer after learning a hard lesson the first time around.

Who knows of Stephanie Brazzle's work?

Previous experiences with her?

I've got 38 days! Where oh where did the time go?

Kimberly

Re: STEPHANIE BRAZZLE photographer reviews

• Options
    I think you can search for stephanie brazzle at the bottom of this page and some girls' reviews will come up.  I know ejheart and febdallasbride used her, but they don't post here anymore.
    Anniversary

• Options
    fallbride1109fallbride1109 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Here is a link to ejheart's pics.
    http://stephaniebrazzleblog.com/?p=5290

Her review:

Stephanie Brazzle Photography: A+
    Stephanie has been a blast to work with, and she was really affordable (in comparison to everyone else that I contacted at her skill level). Although we haven’t seen any of our wedding pictures yet, I’m sure that they will be just as awesome as our engagements so I’m not worried a bit. The only thing I regret is not giving her a list of “fun” pictures to do. I thought about this the week-of, and never managed to find time, but convinced myself that she would have some unique ideas. However, with the heat it didn’t seem like we spent much time on formal pictures, and we definitely didn’t do anything unique/fun. So, I’m just hoping we ended up with a bunch of great candids!

Wendi's review: (febdallasbride)

Photography - Stephanie Brazzle Photography (A)
    I absolutely LOVE Stephanie. She was such a doll to work with from first meeting, to engagement pics, to bridal pics, to our wedding day.   While I haven't seen all of our wedding photos, I can only imagine they look awesome just from knowing how our engagements and bridals turned out.  While her contract says to allow 6-8 weeks for total turn around, she got our engagement photos to me in a quicker time frame. My bridals did take a little longer, however she kept me in the loop the entire time.   She also was more than kind enough to take some pics and forward the unedited ones of my flowers along in order to help me out requesting a refund from my florist

Another from a former Knottie named Ruthie:

Photographer – Stephanie Brazzle (DFW – and travels too) A
    Stephanie knows what she’s doing and takes BEAUTIFUL pictures. I loved working with her for the most part, though communication was somewhat spotty. I think she was just extremely busy, but when it came down to it, she responded to my questions and we got it done. Stephanie was very organized at our wedding and just had a great schedule down. We have giant families, so she had a lot on her plate but executed everything so well. We spent more than we budgeted for photography because her photographs are just worth it. When I compared her photos to the other recommendations I had received, hers were far superior. We got the highest package with bridals, engagements, and two photographers at our wedding. She knows how to use light to make a great shot. I can’t wait to see our wedding photos!!!
  • Options
    I'm personally working with Stephanie! She has done my engagements so far, but not yet bridals or wedding ... BUT I can honestly say I LOVE Stephanie. She is going to be a friend much after this process. She's so good at what she does, and so personable too. I highly highly suggest Stephanie! LOVE her! She's so creative and will tell you exactly what to do to get a gorgeous shot, though she will listen to everything you want. Here's a link to my engagements: 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards