Washington-Seattle

It.s strange to say it but... I'm back!

Hello knotties,
My name is LaTricia and I am getting married. (*chime in* "Hi LaTricia")
I was a loyal knottie many years ago (2006) when planning my first wedding and I have found my way back after a divorce and many years of learning and growing. I guess you could say I was lucky enough to find the "right one" this time around. I honestly never thought I would be a bride again and I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around it...I knew just where to come, the Seattle knot boards.

I got engaged in February and am currently tossing around the idea of either May 2014 or September 2013 (cause I just can't wait to be married to my fi)
The plan is a camping trip wedding, low-key and offbeat. I don't know much else.

Anyways, just thought I would say hello.... Maybe make some new friends and maybe this whole wedding planning thing will sink in....

Happy planning!
LaTricia

Re: It.s strange to say it but... I'm back!

• Hi Latricia!
    I'm Emily! Getting married 5/18/13 so in a couple weeks. I have been to a wedding at the camp groups in Camano Island once and the weather was amazing and the view was fantastic. if you are thinking camping trip wedding. I'm not much of a camper but I hike a lot, and there are a couple good camp grounds just in the snoqualmie pass area that are like under a mile away from a waterfall or giant river/creek that would make a great background for photos.

Happy planning. :)
  • Welcome LaTricia, aka imaturtle31! Smile
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards