Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Hotel near Manayunk with a Shuttle

Does anyone know of any htoels near Manayunk (KoP or Conshy) that will offer a shuttle service? I am having my recption at Manayunk Brew Pub (Sooooooooo exccited!!), but I want to have a shuttle service for our guests so taht they are safe.  A hotel shuttle would be ideal.

Any responses would be helpful!
Andrea 

Re: Hotel near Manayunk with a Shuttle

• gershpjpgershpjp member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013

i did a quick search because i'm also having my wedding there. my fiance wants to book a block of rooms for guests, and it looks like the Crowne Plaza Philadelphia Mainline is a little over a mile away and it states

Local Shuttle Info: free shuttle service within 5 miles of the hotel

not sure if or how accurate this is. but you could try them. and let me know because i'm in the same boat, i'd like to offer a hotel with a shuttle for guests or even for myself and fiance and the bridal party.

Address
    4100 Presidential Blvd.
    Philadelphia, PA 19131
    United States (USA)
    1-877-851-6763
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • double tree on germantown pike near plymouth meeting mall has shuttle. or you can find local school buses that cost $550
  • amb1062amb1062 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    We went with a hotel in Conshohocken, the Marriott Philadelphia West, because it was the cheapest for our guests ($99/night).  Still trying to nail down teh shuttle ... @ccb150 -- can't find a bus for only $550, but have found some shuttles.  I"ll let you know when we decide!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards