Ohio-Cincinnati

After Wedding Transportation

Hi everyone! My wedding is in October and I have almost everything done (yay!) except for this transportation issue. I live in Georgia, so I hope someone can help. We are having our wedding and reception at the same location which is about 15 minutes from our hotel. The hotel does not offer a shuttle. I really want to provide transportation for my bridal party and their dates as well as for me and my FH. However, we only need transportation for after the ceremony. Maybe for just an hour to take to loads back to the hotel. However, I can't find anywhere where you can just rent something for an hour and it not be ridiculously priced.  I totally don't need a stretch anything for the bridal party as it is literally just taking them 15 min to the hotel. I was thinking about renting a van as one of my bridesmaids husbands doesnt drink and offered to drive. However, is there any cab/car companies that will do this? Also, I have no plan as of now how I am leaving the wedding. Anyone know of a limo cab or somehting that will just do a pick up and drop off? Thanks for any help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards