Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Woo hoo!!

I just had to share my excitement as we finally booked our honeymoon for the end of August!  We're heading to the Excellence in Punta Cana.  We both can't wait!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Woo hoo!!

• Options
    Congrats! Punta Cana was on our list of possible HM destinations, it looks gorgeous and I'm sure will be amazing!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I've been to Punta Cana before, and you'll definitely enjoy! :)
  • Options
    Thanks!  Did you do any excursions while you were there?  We were thinking of maybe doing one but just not sure which one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Yes! We did a dune buggy excursion. :) They took us on this big bus to where we needed to get our buggies, and we drove around the town & to a coffee farm, to a cave we could swim in, and to a beach afterwards. It was a lot of fun! We were told not to bring money or anything of value along with us, as local people you come by may ask you to buy things etc, which they did, but I didn't find it overwhelming. (Locals selling hats, paintings etc). You pay for your excursion before you leave the resort, so you don't need $$. This was just one option of sooo many! You could go horseback riding, scuba diving, helicopter rides, adventure party buses etc etc etc. There was a *massive* binder FULL of all different activities! Most ranging between $70-$100 per person. You definitely have more options than you could fill into a week! Lol :)
  • Options
    Sounds great!  Thanks for the information!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards