• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Ohio-Cleveland

For sale.. Bridal shoes, flower girl dress, wishing well, bridesmaid dress

I hope everyone's wedding planning is going well. Mine was stressful but I miss planning for it. To make up for it, I just joined the committee to plan my ten year high school reunion. Afterwards, well who knows.

Anyways.. I have a few things for sale. Please email RBaird0922yahoo.com for pictures as I'm doing this from my phone currently and don't see a picture option. I'm willing to meet in West Park in a public area.

I have Diana style shoes from David's Bridal size 9 in white. I would like to sell those for 30

I have a flower girl dress in size 10. It's white. I would like to sell it for 25. It can also be used as a first communion dress.

I have card box aka wishing well. It's white. I had about 50 cards and there was room for plenty more. I would like to sell it for 15.

I also have a bridesmaid dress that I wore in a friends wedding. It was purchased from David's Bridal style 8567 according to the tag. The color is 'pool'.

I am the sentimental type and would love to keep everything but I doubt I can pull off wearing these white heels to work.. LoL! Please email me and I would be more than happy to send you pictures and answer any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards