Ohio-Columbus

Bachelorette Party

Hi!

I was wondering if I can have your input on my issue. A friends is getting married and it's been quite the rush, everything was announced, planned and will take place within a month's time. I am supposed to plan a bachelorette party (I'm not the MOH she's not having a bridal party, but I am her closest friend) and since I've been out of the wedding scene for a few years now and didn't have a bachelorette party myself, I'm at a loss.

She is very uppity and very high maintenance, so just a simple brunch with the girls won't do. So I was thinking if anyone knows of a nice upscale bar near downtown with a 30-something scene. Do bachelorette parties involve more than going out? All I have in my head is a picture of a bunch of drunk women riding a limo and the bride wearing a penis necklace lol. So you see I need help. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bachelorette Party

• The big bang is an awesome piano bar in the arena district. You can request songs, and its like one giant party! theres ALWAYS bachelorette parties in there, i went there for a few hours before other bars, but i know that some people just stay there for the whole thing. Its a pretty awesome place! :)
  • For a more "uppity" crowd, I would suggest somewhere in the Short North, on the CAP such as Eleven or Bar 23.  You can still get away with the Bachelorette shenanigans, but it is a classier crowd than many of the college bars in the Arena District.  I have been to Bar 23 for a lot of bachelorette parties and Saturday nights they tend to have a DJ which makes it a lot of fun later in the night.  There are also a few bars/clubs near Martini that a lot of girls are really dressed up for, but I have never been there so I cannot speak to how it is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards