Ohio-Columbus
Options

Fall weddings in a tent

Hello.

We are having our ceremony and reception in a tent in early October and we're very excited about it.

General: Anyone have any ideas or websites that can give me ideas on making it better?  I'm sort of worried about the weather.  I want a beautiful fall day, but worried if we get an Indian summer instead!

Decor:  I've never really liked Xmas tree lights as lighting.  So we are going to do some decor lighting instead.  Is it overly tacky / over the top to go with fall colors for a fall wedding?  I want to do a really nice amber color for the tent. 

TIA!

Re: Fall weddings in a tent

• Options
    I think Fall colors fell APPROPRIATE in the fall, because they compliment nature (instead of fighting with nature) so, my opinion is that fall colors are great and NOT over the top or tacky.  

I bet pinterest would have lots of inspiration for you ....   and google wedding blogs/fall weddings/tent weddings for even more.   
  • Options
    How about using some non-traditional fall colors instead of the usual gold, etc?

Nancy Plassman
    Carfagna's

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_fall-weddings-in-a-tent?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:6c27e156-5415-429e-a03d-8173003bd214Post:fe991a58-bab2-438a-9a2b-968f5cc9ac2d">Fall weddings in a tent</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello. We are having our ceremony and reception in a tent in early October and we're very excited about it. General: Anyone have any ideas or websites that can give me ideas on making it better?  I'm sort of worried about the weather.  I want a beautiful fall day, but worried if we get an Indian summer instead! Decor:  I've never really liked Xmas tree lights as lighting.  So we are going to do some decor lighting instead.  Is it overly tacky / over the top to go with fall colors for a fall wedding?  I want to do a really nice amber color for the tent.  TIA!
    Posted by Jordan+Eric[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards