New York-Hudson Valley
Options

The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls - How is the food?

Hi all - my fiance and I love The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls and are thinking of booking it for next fall but would love to know more about the food.  Has anyone held their wedding there or been a guest at a wedding at The Roundhouse?  The chef has a great reputation and the menu looks great but would love to hear from first hand experience.

Thanks!!!

Re: The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls - How is the food?

• Options
    Hi- my best friend is planning her wedding and was looking at this venue. Did anyone get back to you to let you know how the food is? Or were you able to taste it? She is a little concerned about booking a place without having had the food or experienced the service. Any info you've been able to gather would be helpful. Thanks!

In Response to The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls - How is the food?:
    [QUOTE]Hi all - my fiance and I love The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls and are thinking of booking it for next fall but would love to know more about the food.  Has anyone held their wedding there or been a guest at a wedding at The Roundhouse?  The chef has a great reputation and the menu looks great but would love to hear from first hand experience. Thanks!!!
    Posted by gsisc44[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I haven't heard any responses : ( anyone with feedback?
  • Options
    Hi! My brother is actually a cook at the Roundhouse. The food is fantastic. 
  • Options
    Oh and I'm not just saying that because my brother works there. The food is legit fantastic.
  • Options
    I've eaten there for lunch and it was really, really good. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards