New York-New York City

anyone have experience with Mable's Smokehouse in Williamsburg?

My partner and I were struggling to come up with a venue to fit our guest list (175) and our vibe (vintagey, bbq, quirky) AND our budget.  today we slashed the guest list down to just about 100 people and we are reconsidering a favorite bbq spot in williamsburg, Mable's, for a reception site.  Does anyone have any experience working with the crew there, either for onsite events or off-site catering?  I've emailed them for details about how they work but I'm just looking to crowd-source impressions and experiences from other brides out there.  Any advice greatly appreciatd :)

Re: anyone have experience with Mable's Smokehouse in Williamsburg?

• mia78mia78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    In Response to anyone have experience with Mable's Smokehouse in Williamsburg?:
    [QUOTE]My partner and I were struggling to come up with a venue to fit our guest list (175) and our vibe (vintagey, bbq, quirky) AND our budget.  today we slashed the guest list down to just about 100 people and we are reconsidering a favorite bbq spot in williamsburg, Mable's, for a reception site.  Does anyone have any experience working with the crew there, either for onsite events or off-site catering?  I've emailed them for details about how they work but I'm just looking to crowd-source impressions and experiences from other brides out there.  Any advice greatly appreciatd :)
    Posted by Dawn&Jenn[/QUOTE]

Mable's was listed on Food & Wine best BBQ in NY other then that I don't know much else about Mables
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards