New York-New York City
Options

Silver Arrow Band - Any thoughts?

Hi all,

I am looking at the Silver Arrow Band for our wedding next year. I really like their music but am a bit worried that they don't have any videos available (we are based in CA and our wedding is in NY so we can't go see them). Have any of you used them or seen them at weddings? I would love to hear thoughts, especially since they are SO much cheaper than the other guys!

Thank you!

Re: Silver Arrow Band - Any thoughts?

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Hi all,

I am looking at the Silver Arrow Band for our wedding next year. I really like their music but am a bit worried that they don't have any videos available (we are based in CA and our wedding is in NY so we can't go see them). Have any of you used them or seen them at weddings? I would love to hear thoughts, especially since they are SO much cheaper than the other guys!

Thank you!
  • Options
    we used 747 Orchestra and our very best friends just had them at their wedding and they are from Frisco. They band is amazing and they just played the NY magazine wedding show last week.  We wanted a GREAT band and 747 has an amazing rep. Check references :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards