Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Makeup Artist Help?

Hello beautiful ladies! I was wondering if anyone had recommendations for a good makeup artist in the area? My wedding will take place in Mt. Pleasant, PA (not too big of a drive from Pittsburgh), and I was having trouble finding some artists.  Because I have oily skin, I was hoping to have airbrushing done. Does anyone have an artist booked already?

Also, does anyone have the list of preferred vendors? I would be incredibly grateful for the list myself!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa

Re: Makeup Artist Help?

• I used Joy from Beauty by Joy, she was AMAZING! She did airbrush for me in my wedding 2 weeks ago, as soon as I have some pics from our photog I will post! She is really receptive to your ideas and did exactly what I asked. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. She does live farther away so you may have to pay for travel fees but I thought it was worth every penny.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-pittsburgh_makeup-artist-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:116Discussion:17458060-6529-4205-8812-c38809bb8d1ePost:7b6d9e45-71b6-4bbe-a528-0db4e1da7155">Re: Makeup Artist Help?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used Joy from Beauty by Joy, she was AMAZING! She did airbrush for me in my wedding 2 weeks ago, as soon as I have some pics from our photog I will post! She is really receptive to your ideas and did exactly what I asked. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. She does live farther away so you may have to pay for travel fees but I thought it was worth every penny.
    Posted by Caitlynmk[/QUOTE]

<div>I found her website and thought she was amazing too! I emailed her a couple of days ago and she was booked already!!!! I was so bummed! :( My wedding is 18 months away, and I thought I was the only crazy person who puts down deposits this early ;) I bet you'll look gorgeous!</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker

~Melissa
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards