Wisconsin
Options

Rehearsal Dinner Locations Madison

Hi All,

I am searching for a venue for the wedding rehearsal dinner near Madison, WI. We want to keep things casual, maybe even go someplace for pizza, but the place needs to be able to accommodate about 40 people. Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations Madison

• Options
    Rocky's on East Washington by Summit Credit Union has a party room. My friend's Mary Kay group rents it all the time.
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    Casual restaurants that come to mind: the Great Dane (east, Hilldale, downtown, Fitchburg), Glass Nickel Pizza, (not sure if they have a party room), Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub on the west side, or Paisan's/Portabella downtown.

Depending on when your wedding is and if someone owns a home, you could do a backyard cookout. We had a cookout at my parents' house for my sister's rehearsal dinner. Bought burgers, brats, potato salad, drinks, dessert, etc., at Costco and people came and went. It was an open house and worked very well. Nice and casual!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely second the Great Dane! Last time I ate at the East side it wasn't as good, but the other locations come HIGHLY recommended!!
    Also check out Club tavern, they do custom catering, and way or size you want :)
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Didn't think of the Club Tavern!

One other idea that just came to mind: the Coliseum Bar on Olin Avenue/John Nolen Drive has a party room and it's a casual place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for all of these suggestions everyone! I really appreciate them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards