Wisconsin

is anyone having/been to a wedding at andre kohler state park?

I'm curious as to how it turned out. It is one of the places that I'm considering.... in the little ampitheatre there. if you are having your wedding there, how did you handle the park fee? Did you have your reception there as well? Thanks :)

Re: is anyone having/been to a wedding at andre kohler state park?

• Not sure how helpful this is, but I had my wedding in a state park (Lapham Peak) and we covered the cost of the entrance fee for our guests (it would be rude not to).  It's usually $7/day.  They allowed us to prepay for 20 vehicles at $5/car ($100), and they kept tally of the number of cars that said they were going to our wedding (without park stickers).  As we were leaving the park to go to the reception (outside the park), we stopped at the booth and asked the tally and paid for the remaining cars over the count of 20.  We made those arrangements well in advance with the park manager and it worked out great.  Make sure you have a rain plan too!
  • Thanks! That does help. I was planning on paying the fee for entry, just wasn't sure of the best way to do it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards