New York-Long Island

Swan Club

Hi ladies~ Was wondering if anyone had their weddings at the Swan Club?  Any pros or cons?  Thanks everyone!

Re: Swan Club

• ive been to weddings there. the cocktail area is EXTREMELY tight. for the reception  the room that we were in was so full that the tables were so close together that i coudn't get out if people were are their seats. the food ws pretty good and so was the service.

• I am not a fan of this place. I do want to say aesthetically it is very pretty but the wedding I was at had a bat mitzvah going on in the room next door and our room and that room had access to outside so all the teens were coming outside and being loud and coming into our room while the wedding was going on. I know this is not Swan Club's fault entirely but it was definitely a drawback when you are trying to have fun and 13 year old children are running around crazy trying to sneak in and play jokes on people. Swan Club should have never let these kids have access to the outside! It was poor placement on Swan Club's part. Other than that its nice and the food's good. Also the prices were like insanely cheap so that kind of makes me wonder.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I went to a wedding there 2 years ago.  I found the apps and entrees to be good but the desserts were not great.  The room was a bit tight, but I think there were over 200 people at the wedding.  They did also have another event in the next room which I would not have liked for my own wedding...people milling about in the common areas.  I also found the decor to be a bit dated.
    On the upside, they do offer very good prices for a lot of food.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards