Rhode Island
Options

Photo Booth Bittersweet Farms

Hello! I am getting married at BSF next April and have started researching photo booths. I have noticed more and more places have "photo lounges" ad while I have not seem them in person, they appear bigger. Anyone who has been to BSF knows that they have a limited amount of space. I was wondering if anyone could compare the size of a photo booth and a photo lounge for me? Thanks so much!
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Photo Booth Bittersweet Farms

• Options
    We had a photo lounge for the reason you mentioned, you can fit many more people and I liked that a photographer was there to take the photo. Space wise I don't think it would frankly take up that much more room but you would probably need a 6x8 space. I would ask your venue if they have a suggestion to see if it could work.
  • Options
    wiki8wiki8 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_photo-booth-bittersweet-farms?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:75d3d3bb-9eaa-4784-b7f3-e3a578c83d81Post:9c6cad0e-999f-4052-9d93-3ba835420fd6">Re:Photo Booth Bittersweet Farms</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had a photo lounge for the reason you mentioned, you can fit many more people and I liked that a photographer was there to take the photo. Space wise I don't think it would frankly take up that much more room but you would probably need a 6x8 space. I would ask your venue if they have a suggestion to see if it could work.
    Posted by RIFallBride[/QUOTE]

<div>Thank you for your response! I like the photo lounge idea a lot, just because I have been to weddings with photo booths and tried to fit way too many people in them! lol. My venue told me places they have been put in other weddings, including in a room off to the side of the bar, which would solve the space problem.</div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards