Rhode Island
Options

any windjammer brides?

Hey there ladies, I'm just starting to (really) plan my wedding for summer 2014 and was wondering if any one has had a wedding there or been to a wedding there? I'm obviously aware of the destruction Sandy brought to the area, but I'm from the area and would like to get married at a place that I spent so many childhood hours. Any information would be great, thanks soooo much.

Re: any windjammer brides?

• Options
    I'm looking for a venue site. Where is windjammer?
  • Options
    It is in Westerly RI I didn't know they hosted weddings. I have not been there since Sandy but they had made great strides in updating the place prior to.
  • Options
    I have been talking with them and it seems that they have a wedding May 4th, and the entire misqumicut area intends to be fully up and running for the onset of the summer season. which is awesome and so good for the area.
  • Options
    I called them today, and the woman called me back very promptly and is sending me their information by email.  They are gearing up for the 2013 wedding season!  I'm going to go check out the renovation progress, we live nearby as well.  Seems like a viable option for us for sure.  They do not do weddings in July or August because its simply madness down there at that time of year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards