Rhode Island

Easton Beach Rotunda

I am holding my wedding here in August and was wondering if you held your venue here and how many guests you had?  I love the space but wasn't sure if anyone had any advice for setting up the room with 160-170 guests..
Thanks!

Re: Easton Beach Rotunda

• Hello~ I had my wedding there with 180 guests present. The rotunda is a unique venue with a blank canvas that can be easily personalized to your liking. It depends on your color scheme or theme because it is a beach venue, I've seen it set up with a lot of nautical decor and colors. Uplighting is also really popular. Our wedding colors were turqoise and hot pink with gold so I used those colors as are table linens and choose bright florals for the centerpieces accented with gold and fuchsia candle holders. I had a manzanita tree for our seating chart with gold and crystals, luminaires on the windows and our bar and dessert buffet used similar colours to tie the space together. The room is big and open and the wraparound deck used for cocktail hour was a hit with our guests. They loved the carousel ride and the fresh air enjoying their drinks and apps. I had some palm trees and colored linens to add colour to the space. I've attached links below of my wedding. G.L

Scroll down to see reception photos

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards