Military Brides

Air Force Blue and???

FI is wearing a tux (his choice), but I agreed to A.F. Blue as a primay color.  My first insticnt was silver for accents (inc. shoes maybe a sash....at least on the "role-to-be-determined 10yo girls).  Then we moved it to April and I though yellow might be brighter, springy-er and good for flowers. 

Thoughts???  Do all three "work:"?  Where woud I pop-in the secondary colors? I am SO not a girl's girl and need help onf such things.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Air Force Blue and???

• Pretty much any color will go with that blue.  For spring, I like a mix of colors.  Blue can be
     your main color with spring mix flowers in yellows, pinks, purples and more colors.  

Sorry these pics are huge.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are doing AF blue and silver as our accent. I think the color choice of all three could be really pretty for a Spring wedding. Maybe use the yellow for smaller accents, like a yellow flower for boutonnieres, or mix blue and yellow flowers with silver as the table covers. There are a ton of awesome ideas on the Knot pages, or try Pinterest as well. I've gotten a lot of good stuff from both sites!
  • Thanks for the input ladies!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also have AF blue and decided on lime green to go with it and maybe some gold accents. We have the reception at the beach in spring, so naturally there will be blue (water), green (Palm trees) and the sand throws in a warm color which is why I go with gold instead of silver. I will probably go with simple green/white flowers.
    I had thought about yellow first, but then found the lime green :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards