Chit Chat
Options

Wedding Etiquette Pop Quiz

Here is a Wedding Etiquette Pop Quiz I got emailed from Weddingbee. I'm sure some of you have also seen it:

http://www.weddingbee.com/2013/04/04/wedding-guest-preferences-poll/#axzz2PanmTMB4

Thoughts?? I think it's interesting how much people's etiquette views can vary. I for one totally disagreed with her first 2.

ETA: Sorry I meant to put this on Etiquette, but it's Friday and my brain is frazzled :) If anything it's just a topic of convo.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Etiquette Pop Quiz

• Options
    This was posted on E yesterday, I forget what the thread was called though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Options
    I read through some of the comments on the quiz, and every single one started out with "fun!" or "oh i love quizzes!" and "great idea!" and... I just... Well. This is why I'm on TK instead. Interesting on her choices though... I disagreed with the cash bar. and the honeymoon fund.. Actually, I think it may have ended up being a majority of them, haha. The picture one, sure, okay, fine, but I want people to take pictures during the ceremony. I might have people pass the word around to make sure they at least silence their phones, but I don't think a note is necessary. Although I feel like most guests would be considerate enough to check and make sure their phones are on silent before the ceremony starts... Hmm.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_wedding-etiquette-pop-quiz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:06a2878b-5cde-4888-a293-c8907c9c9a3cPost:70a9a1e5-674e-40a7-8909-e2685dcd08c2">Re: Wedding Etiquette Pop Quiz</a>:
    [QUOTE]I read through some of the comments on the quiz, and every single one started out with "fun!" or "oh i love quizzes!" and "great idea!" and... I just... Well. This is why I'm on TK instead. Interesting on her choices though... I disagreed with the cash bar. and the honeymoon fund.. Actually, I think it may have ended up being a majority of them, haha. The picture one, sure, okay, fine, but I want people to take pictures during the ceremony. I might have people pass the word around to make sure they at least silence their phones, but I don't think a note is necessary. Although I feel like most guests would be considerate enough to check and make sure their phones are on silent before the ceremony starts... Hmm.
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I had a hard time even reading it through all the ads, exclamation points, and random azz pictures thrown in there.

</div>
    my blog - for the love of ein
    'Next time, just fart.' - BriSox81
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards