Chit Chat
Options

Nwr: generic birth control pills

2»

Re: Nwr: generic birth control pills

• Options
    I recommend whatever the heck your gyno recommends. You can consider that solid gold grade medical advice.
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_net?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:b36992c5-4a15-4273-9ec0-7998219d5671Post:aa839a89-bf33-42e1-88b5-becfd9316abb">Re: Nwr: generic birth control pills</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm an antibiotics + BCP baby! But that was also 30 years ago.... I like to think BCPs are more effective now, especially since I've been on them for 15 years with no issues.
    Posted by Angelface225[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to state that at least 9/10 people that think they got pregnant because their antibiotics interfered with the BCP just sucked at taking their BCP properly.

Or, in your case, yes, I think BCP has come a long way since then!

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • Options
    I use generics, but have in the past used the fancy stuff.  It kind of makes me laugh that at Planned Parenthood they will give you the name brand bc for free, but Kaiser which we pay $1500.mo for as a family, makes me pay $10/pk copay.  Even the generic at Kaiser was still costing me, which is part of why I jumped for joy when I found out part of the health care reform package was that my birth control generics no longer had a copay AT ALL. 

Honestly, there's a little difference between every brand on earth no matter if it's a grocery store item, item of clothing, or medicine, but basically you're paying more because it's called "Pepsi" and not "RC Cola", when the content is nearly identical. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards