Chit Chat
Options

Vendor tool highly needed

My wife and I have been going from one forum to the next and when searching for a vendor, specifically in our area, not ALL are listed including via google and YouTube. We love the knot, but can only gather contact information from vendors who have registered. Also to add that when reaching a vendor's website, after an hour search for one, there is the typical information about the company and pricing. Wouldn't it be great if there was a local vendor tool website specific for your location where you and yours and all of the soontohe's to have video about that vendor, maybe to see exactly who we work with? Do you agree or have anything to add? Thank you.

Re: Vendor tool highly needed

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_vendor-tool-highly-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:e2817cbc-7175-4396-8213-18bd036aaa92Post:5ef6ac53-7d0b-4fae-bddb-f499e200103c">Vendor tool highly needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]My wife and I have been going from one forum to the next and when searching for a vendor, specifically in our area, not ALL are listed including via google and YouTube. We love the knot, but can only gather contact information from vendors who have registered. Also to add that when reaching a vendor's website, after an hour search for one, there is the typical information about the company and pricing. Wouldn't it be great if there was a local vendor tool website specific for your location where you and yours and all of the soontohe's to have video about that vendor, maybe to see exactly who we work with? Do you agree or have anything to add? Thank you.
    Posted by husbandofj[/QUOTE]

You sound suspiciously like someone trying to sell us something.  This is no allowed and we will not help you.  Consider this an official warning.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_vendor-tool-highly-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:e2817cbc-7175-4396-8213-18bd036aaa92Post:381bebd3-142d-4520-b98f-803b12c7002a">Re: Vendor tool highly needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Vendor tool highly needed : You sound suspiciously like someone trying to sell us something.  This is no allowed and we will not help you.  Consider this an official warning.
    Posted by HobokenBride2012[/QUOTE]

Sorry not my intentions. Just thought something with videos would be great. I will cancel my account now.
  • Options
    hockeywife10hockeywife10 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_vendor-tool-highly-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:14Discussion:e2817cbc-7175-4396-8213-18bd036aaa92Post:f9b01421-5f29-40fe-b0f1-fa58ca98743e">Re: Vendor tool highly needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vendor tool highly needed : Sorry not my intentions. Just thought something with videos would be great. I will cancel my account now.
    Posted by husbandofj[/QUOTE]

If you are not trying to sell something, why cancel your account?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    There are other wedding websites who have more vendors listed...just not easily discoverable (weddingwire.com). I joined TK to put a review for my vendors but some of them are not paid advertisers in here. Yes, TK makes money from advertising to us (brides) however, by having an incomplete list of vendors they may be losing traffic from other websites which do allow free listings. Some of the free listings can be very basic (no pictures, etc) but still allow us to find reviews. I agree it's somewhat of a diservice from TK staff to try to advertise themselves as a one stop shop for brides but they are just spoon feeding us whoever scratches their back. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards