Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Hi Girls!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls!!!!!
I'm back from my AMAZING wedding and honeymoon! I am very happy to be back and seriously had the most perfect last 3 weeks that I could have ever asked for!

The wedding was just a dream and everything went off without a hitch! I will write a vendor review post in a few mins. I also have my wedding proofs back so PM me with your email address if you want me to send you the link and password!!

The honeymoon was unbelievable! We went to Napa, Disneyland (LA), Moorea, and Bora Bora and it was just perfect! I also am working on uploading my pictures - we took over 1500! - so as soon as I have that done I'll let you girls know (I'll post them on FB)

Just wanted to say hi to everyone!! Just got back to work today so I have a lot of catching up to do but I'll be around! :) Hope everyone is doing well!!!

Re: Hi Girls!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi G!!! Welcome back!!!!!!!

I think you have my email! If so, send me your pics! I can't wait to see them!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • Options
    dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi Hi Hi!

So great to hear that everything turned out beautifully!! I cannot wait to see wedding pics (i'll send u a PM!)  and HM pics!

Goodluck getting settled back in reality!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!! You both have emails :)
  • Options
    Janiceb2010Janiceb2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!!  I love the few pics I have seen...can't wait to see the rest.
    YGPM

Pittsburgh September Siggy - Our honeymoon will be at the Royal Suites Turquesas in P*nta Cana. Super excited!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back!!! I'm not gonna lie, I've been stalking your facebook for pictures :-) Everything looked amazing!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, G!! Glad you had an amazing wedding & HM!!!

I paged you a gazillion weeks ago not realizing you were going to be gone for so long (woops)-you know my BIL, apparently! Small world!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MRadsMRads member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That picture is gorgeous and it sounds like you had an amazing time!

Baby boy 7.10.13
  • Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks again girls! :)

carcrashheart - that's too funny! Sorry! I just looked back and saw your post! What is your BIL's name? If you'd rather PM me that's great :)
  • Options
    JamieK1882JamieK1882 member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats G-I'd love to see the pics! I sent you my email inc ase you dont have it
  • Options
    carcrashheartcarcrashheart member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

YGPM!

• Options
    gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jamie - I emailed you!

carcrashheart - YGPM back!! :)
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    G!  I want an email!  I think you should have mine.  I wanna see pics!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I was in Pgh the weekend after your wedding so it made me wonder how it went:) I'm about to send a PM - would love to see pics!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! You look gorgeous. Your siggy picture is beautiful. I can't wait to see more pics!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    G - I think you have my email but I will PM it to you.  Congratulations MRS and welcome back!  What I've seen so far just looks amazing, cant wait to hear more about it/see more pics!
  • Options
    Bubs711Bubs711 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulatiosn!!!  Glad it was all wonderful for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your siggy is adorable.  You look beautiful.  I'm so glad everything went well!!!  Can't wait to see more pics!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards