Snarky Brides

New to the knot.

HI ladies. I am really excited about the knot. This website is amazing. But I am super excited that it has this feature so I can get advice from my fellow brides. I also posted in the Chit  chat board so If you see that, feel free to leave your response! Thanks ladies!

Re: New to the knot.

• Welcome Candy!
  • Welcome Candy! Tell us a little about yourself. Do you have any pets? What's your favorite type of food? 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Hi! I am from MN.  I work two jobs and go to school part time. My FI and I have 2 dumbo rats and a kitten named Sunny. I am wedding obsessed recently. I spend most of my day at work on here and on pinterest. 
  • Welcome Candy!  The Knot is an awesome place to talk wedding, everyone here never gets tired of it.

Just as a tip on most of boards (not this one, but most), it's easiest to lurk for a while and get a feel of the atmosphere.  A lot of posters are very frank and honest, and it can take some brides aback at first (I didn't lurk when I joined, and I got surprised). 
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

• Welcome Candy!  I hope you get a lot of great help here for you.  I am a 3 time MOB and made some good friends here.

2 rats and a kitten is quite a furbaby combo!
  • Its nice to have people to get advice from. My mom and I don't really have a relationship so I am pretty much doing this whole wedding on my own hence why I gave myself so much time to plan it. Itll be nice to make some friends here so I can come here when I dont know what to do. 
  • FizzySipsFizzySips member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    Welcome! TK is a great place to get your wedding fix. I can't get enough! Your FI will fully support your Knot habit when he realizes that he will get to play more video games when you are surfing!

ETA: adorable Frenchie!

• hello and welcome. when is your wedding?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_new-to-the-knot?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:500a85a5-b8df-46b6-863a-1e24d488b750Post:b20967cf-6a1f-4eab-a1cc-2733a212b289">Re: New to the knot.</a>:
    [QUOTE]hello and welcome. when is your wedding?
    Posted by mrsbobfilson[/QUOTE]

Our wedding is April 18th 2015. Just over 2 years away. It will be a long wait but it will be worth it when we can afford the wedding of our dreams and when we can have all of our wedding party present. (Several in the armed forces currently overseas) When is your wedding?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards