Snarky Brides

Hi Ladies, I'm kinda new!

2»

Re: Hi Ladies, I'm kinda new!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hi-ladies-im-kinda-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:e2676a68-97c1-495e-8354-00870b849b5aPost:bde56c70-38f0-4699-9319-c29ccf9076e8">Re: Hi Ladies, I'm kinda new!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I attended a wedding with a dollar dance once.  I didn't want to participate since I knew the bride better than I knew the groom. Alas, I was pressured into joining in and paying $2 to dance with the groom. The bridesmaid wouldn't take "No, thank you" as an answer. It was awkward and uncomfortable for everyone involved and the worst money I ever spent.
    Posted by kristbot[/QUOTE]

No! I've never seen the dollar dance be so militant! Mortifying. I've participated in a few, but they were weddings where I knew the groom better than the bride and wanted a few minutes with them. NBD. Not doing one at my wedding, that's for sure.
  • So sorry I missed this. I guess that's what I get for not knotting on my day off!
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Ha ha I am new here also and was asked yesterday by my DJ if I was wanting a dollar dance...and I said No Thanks!!  I kinda thought it would be tacky to stand up there and pretty much beg for money. 
  • In Response to Re:Hi Ladies, I'm kinda new!:[QUOTE]Ha ha I am new here also and was asked yesterday by my DJ if I was wanting a dollar dance...and I said No Thanks!!nbsp; I kinda thought it would be tacky to stand up there and pretty much beg for money.nbsp; Posted by Dani182[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Welcome to the boards. Put up an intro thread and tell us a bit about yourself!
    Don't make me mobilize OffensiveKitten

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards