October 2013 Weddings
Options

AW: Invites, PIP

They came! Cards and pockets did an amazing job with the printing.

Outside, will have a sticker to keep it closed.

Inside. Missing the hotel card and directions card (ordered from vistaprint with coupon).

RSVP and Reception cards.

Re: AW: Invites, PIP

• Options
    OOO they came out very nice! I love them!
  • Options
    Look Great! Ours came last month.... i think i scared the ups man when he dropped them off because i may have screamed a bit lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I am very happy.

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_aw-invites-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:5151f2d3-5c33-402a-a0c3-6f2373b25360Post:cfceda2a-d679-458a-a93c-435099de1c3f">Re: AW: Invites, PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Look Great! Ours came last month.... i think i scared the ups man when he dropped them off because i may have screamed a bit lol
    Posted by Briannasteve[/QUOTE]

Haha I heard the little scanner so I knew they were here. I had them shipped to work so I didn't have to worry about the weather and them sitting outside all day.

• Options
    They came out great. We have an appointment with an invitation place this weekend! Not looking for anything to fancy or overly pricey. Hopefully, we find something we like, so we can cross that off the list!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards