October 2013 Weddings
Options

Hi! Newish

Screen Name: bakerie
Significant Other's Age: 24
What You Do: Sell candles (also taking classes for medical coding)
What SO Does: Confusing computery type stuff
State of Relationship: Engaged
How Long You've Been Together: Four years
How You Met: My roommate had a thing for his roommate and I would occasionally tag along when she went over to their apartment.
Wedding Date (if you're engaged/married): October 5
Real Babies: none
Fur Babies: none :( FI's allergic
Loves: Sweets, sparkly things, animals
Hates: Sweeping (I just swept the whole downstairs and was irrationally grumpy about it), American cheese, wearing long pants
Pet Peeves: when people walk slow in front of you and take up the whole pathway, people asking my why things are so expensive at work.
Hobbies/Activities: Reading, baking, random crafts
Favorite Thing About Your SO: He's super affectionate
Least Favorite Thing About Your SO: Oh god, how do I choose? (JK, mostly) The fact that he always manages to get water on the kitchen floor and never wipes it up
Describe Your Personality: Excitable, friendly, a dork
Snark Level (1 [low snark] - 10 [high snark]): Probably like a 3? Depends on who I'm with
I've Been On TK Since: 2010 I think. We've been engaged for like EVER.
How You Came to Be On TK: Saw one of the magazines in the store and decided to check out the website.
How I like my potatoes: Au gratin, yummm
Favorite book/author: Watership Down by Richard Adams.
Tell Us Something Interesting About Yourself: I have this weird obsession with Subway cookies. I don't know why, but I love them so much.

Re: Hi! Newish

• Options
    Welcome! When did you get engaged?

• Options
    April 2010. We had a ton of stuff going on with FI graduating college, and then moving, and then buying a house, so now we're finally settled and starting planning.
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I also hate american cheese.  It's the most boring and tasteless of them all.
    S'mores. Just S'mores please.
  • Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    OMG - thank you for waiting until an appropriate time to start planning!  Welcome!

• Options

welcome

• Options

Welcome! I love Subway cookies as well (but I also like American cheese - cause I love basically all cheese, natural or processed)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options
    Emmy1313Emmy1313 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2013
    im getting married on october 5th as well wonderful date! how is your planning coming along??
  • Options
    Seconded on the American cheese, and I also love Subway cookies!

And "Watership Down" is a GREAT book!  And I love that the movie is SO close to the book!  It makes my small, shriveled husk of a heart happy.  :)

Welcome to the board and congrats on joining the most awesome group on TK.

I'm not biased.  Nope.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards