October 2013 Weddings
Options

Monday Accountability

I'm starting MFP as of today. They're telling me to drop my intake to 1260 calories. Don't know how doable that is and I'm trying to figure out how to adjust my diet accordingly.

How is everyone else doing? Do we still want to try for a MFP group?

Re: Monday Accountability

• Options
    This week has been a definite for shame. It started "for shaming" on Wednesday. And hasn't given up since. I NEED to get back on track... but I lost my fitbit in airport security yesterday (I'm so mad at myself for it) and so my motivation has completely disapparated. Sigh.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_monday-accountability-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b31e0c9f-5165-400b-a27f-ef0e414a2deePost:0014efd3-1796-4ec7-93f7-d3e1c606fd0b">Re: Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]This week has been a definite for shame. It started "for shaming" on Wednesday. And hasn't given up since. I NEED to get back on track... but I lost my fitbit in airport security yesterday (I'm so mad at myself for it) and so my motivation has completely disapparated. Sigh.
    Posted by lplions[/QUOTE]

Is the fitbit worth it? I was debating getting one.

And I have had a shameful time since Friday, and with vacation this week I am not anticipating it to be better until a few days after I get back because I am back late on Sunday. The good thing is that there is a pool at the house we are renting so hopefully I can get some laps in!
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2013-weddings_monday-accountability-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:1925524f-fa8b-432f-a7b5-be486ce756efDiscussion:b31e0c9f-5165-400b-a27f-ef0e414a2deePost:5db98589-1626-4175-9c2e-63b9518ac399">Monday Accountability</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm starting MFP as of today. They're telling me to drop my intake to 1260 calories. Don't know how doable that is and I'm trying to figure out how to adjust my diet accordingly. How is everyone else doing? Do we still want to try for a MFP group?
    Posted by formerlyCooper[/QUOTE]

I started a group. You can add me and I'll add you to the group, Stina51286.

I didn't record anything yesterday because it was bad.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards