October 2013 Weddings
Options

Invitation Advice

Hello ladies!!!! Hope everything is going wonderfully for you all and you're getting lots of planning done with little stress. Question for you all, I know a few of you are doing DIY invites from cards and pockets. For those who are not, who do you recommend for invitations (what websites). I want a good selection without paying an arm and a leg for a piece of paper that most people will throw away. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Invitation Advice

• Options
    I am probably going to order from TheAmericanWedding.com for a letterpress invite, that is majorly affordable.

ExclusivelyWeddings.com, Ajalon (I think it is called that - lettepress invites as well), WeddingPaperDivas.com, Minted.com all have really nice options as well. Plus, you can look for coupon codes or sign up for their newsletters.

Bed Bath and Beyond and David's Bridal also offer invites
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• Options

We're doing theamericanwedding.com too! We got 5 free samples, and the quality was way better than some of the samples I had ordered off Etsy. Plus, the thermography rather than digital printing is a nice touch.

• Options
    Ro041Ro041 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I am using Michael's and printing my own.  The paper quality is good and the invites look much more expensive than they were ($20 for 80 invites, because we bought on sale).

I am using Vista Print for the insert, the rehersal dinner invitations, and envelope seals.  I have a groupon.  We used them for our STDs and I really liked the quality (plus, we got a lot of compliments on them).  

• Options
    We were going to use American Weddings also, but ended up randomly finding a store local and ordered from there.  
  • Options
    We are ordering cardstock and printing our own. I haven't decided where we are getting card stock from. We printed our STDs at Kinkos and they came out nice but their cardstock is rather light weight and I want something nicer for our invitations.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards