May 2014 Weddings
Options

May 31, 2014

Hey Guys,

I am excited to meet the awesome ladies on this board so far!! We were planning a fall wedding of this year, but decieded on a spring wedding in 2014. We have chosen the date of May 31, 2014 and can not wait!!!! Can't wait to discuss the planning with you ladies

Tiff

Re: May 31, 2014

• Options
    That's my date too :)
  • Options
    Sweet!!! My date is May 24, 2014
  • Options
    Congrats. My date is May25th, 2014
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!! May 24, 2014 in SW Florida! When we got engaged we had 17 months to go....boy...time is flying and I love it!!!!!

tinkerbell gif photo: Tinkerbell stuck in keyhole animated gif Peterpan2_coince9e.gif
  • Options
    That's our date too!! We're planning a vineyard wedding at a beautiful local winery. He proposed just 10 days ago, we took took a tour 5 days later and I fell in love with it. It's the one! Fingers crossed no one snatches up our date before we put our money down.
  • Options
    kenschmkenschm member
    First Comment
    That is our date as well!! :D Congratulations! I'm excited to visit here every day and get to connect with other brides who are getting married around the same time !
  • Options
    Thanks guys!!! Time does fly when you are planning. It's CRAZYYYY!!! I am so excited to meet you ladies and be able to talk with you about how wedding planning is going.
  • Options
    That's OUR date too!!!

We actually met when we were 14 years old, in high school. After graduation we went our seperate ways. About 5 years later we ran into each other as we were both getting ready for our weddings. Years pass and we are both divorced and we began dating almost 13 months ago. He proposed on May 2 and it was the most beautiful and precious moment for us so far. We cannot wait for our special day on May 31, 2014!!!!
    Kiss
  • Options
    This is our date, too!  How fun!
  • Options
    Hi everyone!  When should we send save-the-dates?
  • Options
    sara_beth21sara_beth21 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    Congrats! And best wishes on planning!!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thanks guys and congratulations to you all. I am thinking about sending out my save the dates in October. Our family is all out of town so figured 7 month mark should give them time to make plans!! I can't wait to share planning ideas with you guys. :-)
  • Options
    cherries1435cherries1435 member
    Name Dropper First Comment
    edited May 2013

That's my date too...so exciting!

@sara_beth21 I'm planning to send my save-the-dates around the last week of September or first week of October as well. 6-8 months in advance is the recommended time frame and I want to make sure I don't get lumped in with all of the holiday cards that everyone will be getting!

• Options
    AMS482AMS482 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    We just booked our venue and our date is also 5/31/14  =)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     Congrats wedding date twins!!!!
  • Options
    Congrats!! Mine is May 25th
  • Options
    Our date is May 31, too! Sooooo excited and honestly, I just wish it was sooner! Can't wait to talk to you ladies. I feel as though I bother my friends and family with obsessing over the wedding, so I'm glad I can find some girls I can relate to. :)

How far along are you all in the wedding planning process?
  • Options
    That is my date as well! I am having a hard time with colors since summer has so many possibilities!
  • Options
    That's our date too! :) We are getting married in a little white chapel, then having our reception at a golf course with lots of beautiful flowers. We are planning on early October to send out save the dates. And we have decided on Pink and Yellow as our main colors with a little Mango added in. Want a BRIGHT springy wedding :)
  • Options
    I'm having trouble with colors as well! My favorite (and signature) color is pink and his is green. We want to make the wedding very US so we're definitely going with pink and green. Just not sure if we want to do a rose petal pink and mint green or hot pink and kelly green. Or maybe even something else!

Kellibastien: pink, yellow, and mango sounds soo fun and springy!
  • Options
    Newly engaged 7/20/13 :) This date has a special meaning, we were both born on a 31st and its our dating anniversary month. haven't booked a venue yet. The venue prices in LA are insane. Our colors are deep purple, mauve, white, black. I'm glad I have some ladies to talk to about wedding stuff with.
  • Options
    My wedding is May 31, 2014 as well! Our colors will be a pink/fuchsia with orange. I definitely wanted bright colors!
  • Options
    Welcome fellow 5/31/14 brides!!!! We are twin dates!! Our colors are purple, orange and cream!! 10 months to go today!!! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards