Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Groom's Cake Help

My fiance has several different varying interests. He plays the drums, loves to watch ECU football, and his favorite band is KISS. I want to try to incorporate as many of his interests as possible, but the colors don't exactly match (ECU's colors are purple and gold, KISS colors are black and red). Any suggestions on what I should do?

Re: Groom's Cake Help

• I would pick just one of those and do a cake based on it.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_grooms-cake-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:34dff157-0c83-4667-9ecb-486607ed81c1Post:fded02bf-9574-48f2-a5c7-a24440fb30a3">Groom's Cake Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance has several different varying interests. He plays the drums, loves to watch ECU football, and his favorite band is KISS. I want to try to incorporate as many of his interests as possible, but the colors don't exactly match (ECU's colors are purple and gold, KISS colors are black and red). Any suggestions on what I should do?
    Posted by kesledge[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Have you talked to a baker yet?  They will be able to give you their thoughts on what's possible.  The more extravagant or complicated, the more $$$$.  I would stick with one idea and run with it.

</div>
  • Thanks for the advice ladies! I think I am trying to make it more perfect for me and he would be happy with just a plain cake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards