Getting in Shape
Options

Getting married in May?? Join me for a 7 day healthy lifestyle challange!!!

I am hosting several 7 day healthy lifestyle challenges in the month of may!! Grab your fiancé or even your wedding party and join me in losing a few pounds before that big day!! :)
The cost is 40.00 and that includes shipping
Rules:
Drink 1 shakeology shake a day
Work out 6 out of the 7 days
Get daily motivation and support from me!

It works! I have been drinking shakeology since Dec 2012 and I have lost over 30 pounds!I believe it has truly saved my life!  I feel great, I have more energy and less cravings. Visit my website for more details! www.beachbodycoach.com/hixonc13
Before Dec 2012

3 months later

Re: Getting married in May?? Join me for a 7 day healthy lifestyle challange!!!

• Options
    I forwarded this to one of my bridesmaids and she just backed out of the wedding party. Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    You really think you're the first beach body cray cray to come on this board and spam us up? 

If you can follow those rules, you can follow the rules of TK TOS. 
    GO read. 

• Options
    Also, 
    This is how excited I am about your spamming of the GETTING IN SHAPE board. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_getting-married-in-may-join-me-for-a-7-day-healthy-lifestyle-challange?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:0139281b-c2e5-4e49-a1a1-da033985a15aPost:186b87a7-33e5-4981-ae90-cdc6c154ef79">Re: Getting married in May?? Join me for a 7 day healthy lifestyle challange!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I forwarded this to one of my bridesmaids and she just backed out of the wedding party. Thanks a lot.
    Posted by AndreaJulia[/QUOTE]

Hahaha! Best response ever.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    r&c14r&c14 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_getting-married-in-may-join-me-for-a-7-day-healthy-lifestyle-challange?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:0139281b-c2e5-4e49-a1a1-da033985a15aPost:133c6716-e2f0-41b7-8f17-5b5ac4919995">Re: Getting married in May?? Join me for a 7 day healthy lifestyle challange!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]WOW... I can't believe it! I could have given up tasty foods and drank these shakes instead?? No thanks! I lost 97 pounds in a year EATING good food.
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

<div>You lost 97 pounds in a year... First of all congrats!! Second of all I would love to know what all you did. I've tried weight watchers and it ended up being a waste of money for me. I'm not against journaling my food intake. I just would love to know what all you did and the hardest hurdles you jumped. If you want to PM me that would be awesome!! :)</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    r&c14r&c14 member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_getting-married-in-may-join-me-for-a-7-day-healthy-lifestyle-challange?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:0139281b-c2e5-4e49-a1a1-da033985a15aPost:d892a216-f2b0-40ef-96fb-91fea0e0cf2a">Re: Getting married in May?? Join me for a 7 day healthy lifestyle challange!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm fine sharing here r&c :-) I did do Weight Watchers for the guidance. I don't like the new program they have. I followed it years ago (2006), which is when I was successful. The main thing that helped: I stopped drinking 2 liters of root beer A DAY! I replaced every beverage in my diet with water. It was TORTURE at first, but now I enjoy water and crave it when I don't have it. I also started eating grilled meats, veggies, and whole grains. We no longer had white pasta and bread. We didn't eat fast food anymore. We used to go to the mall once a week and eat fried foods, Sbarro pizza, or Chinese food. That stopped right away. I slowly started exercising. We started out going for a walk for about 35 mins. I think it was about 2 miles. We started tacking on time and distance. After that got too comfortable, we joined a gym. When we joined the gym I got a personal trainer for a session. I used that session to learn weight work and to get introduced to proper forms. I slowly started running. Starting out, I would jog for a couple of mins, walk for 6, jog for 2, and alternate. I also started incorporating weights. I slowly progressed my running. The first time I ran a half mile I was PUMPED! I slowly built up from there. I think the thing that helped me lose so much is because I had so much to lose. I was 17, 5'7, and 240-ish pounds. I had just gone to the doctor for a physical. She tested me for pre-diabetic because I was so heavy. I was wearing a size 18 pant, pushing into a 20. I now fit comfortably in a 10-ish pant. My family joked that I was the "food police." I was super hard on myself and very strict. I didn't feel deprived at all though. I was soooo tired of where I had been that losing weight and getting healthy was what I wanted more than anything, including root beer, candy, ice cream, etc. I had been overweight my entire life and having a health scare pretty much scared me into losing weight. But once I got started, I started to feel great (and look good). I felt better about myself. I didn't get winded walking to class anymore. I could walk around the mall with my friends without wanting to die. I could walk and have a conversation, something that was hard for me before. The new life I was beginning to have was worth every second of it.
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks for the reply! I have no problem with eating healthy because we already eat a lot of that food. My problem is cutting out the junk food/fast food. I normally give into my cravings and that's where I'm having the hard time. I know its good to give in every now and then, but not EVERY time lol. What did you do to curb your cravings? I gave up soda a lot time ago and lost about 30 lbs from that, but 5 years later soda snuck its way back into my life. I've been dealing with caffiene headaches right now trying to get it outta my life again. Biggest mistake letting that slip back in.

</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    r&c14r&c14 member
    Thanks so much, xcalygrl!! I'm going to do a meal plan with my FI for next week and sign up for MFP too. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Try body wraps EVERYONE swears by them!!!..they work in minutes not months!!! Go look. www.facebook.com/yahottiebody
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards