September 2013 Weddings

9/13/13 Brides

Are you out there? If so , how are you feeling? great! now if only my dress would come in! ( ordered mine January 19th) Its Maggie Sottero, Clarice.

what's left for you to do?   bridesmaid gifts, groomsman gifts, table decorations, bathroom baskets, flip flops.

and where are you going on your honeymoon and when? We chose Kauai, Hawaii. Staying at the Kauai Marriot and leaving monday 9/16 for 10 nights!
Sarah Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 9/13/13 Brides

• I am doing GREAT! SO EXCITED! I am stressing of course. I can't believe it's getting so close! Yay Friday the 13th brides!
    I still have to find my bridesmaid dresses, the gifts bridesmaids and groomsmen, even the invitations. Lol I am way behind!
    I haven't decided where to honeymoon, my in-laws are paying for it at the beginning of the year so we have some time to decide.
    How may guest are you having? I am having about 60.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • around 160-180. Hopefully closer to the 160 side! I have our invitations , i just have to stuff them and send them!
  • So happy to see there are other 9/13 brides.
  • Congrats on choosing such a wonderful wedding day...it's my birthday! haha I'm a 9/27 bride but just wanted to pop in and say good luck :)
  • We are eloping on Friday the 13th!!!! We are so excited and haven't told a soul yet!!!!! Dress is ordered but still looking for some fabulous platform heels ;)
  • edited July 2013
    I think we are soul sisters! My name is Sarah, I'm a nurse and we are getting married on Friday the 13th too!
    Oh, did I also mention we are honeymooning in Hawaii too? We are going to Maui in October for a week. My parents have a timeshare and they gave it to us for our honeymoon this year.

I'm stressing out big time! I was a big dummy and forgot to put RSVP cards in our invites and so now here I am with 7 weeks to go and out of 140 people invited, only 48 have responded so far!! My to do list just keeps getting longer and between my full-time job, grad school and my finaces new business, I'm completely overwhelmed!!

How are you coming along?
  • 9/13 bride too! Less than 6 weeks to go! It's almost boring now because I did all the planning early! We're going to the Dominican for our honeymoon; fingers crossed for no hurricanes! =)
  • Woooooooohooooo!

Soull Sisters Yes we are!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards