September 2013 Weddings

Burnt the Eff out!

Totally dragging my feet these days. I've been focusing on dieting. Have been doing AdvoCare and am down 10 lbs (Yippee!) Next up is convincing FI to let me join the gym :)
Wedding stuff hasn't been on the forefront of my mind.. which is actually really nice! FI and I decided last weekend that our ceremony venue just... isn't right for us. So i'm trying to find other things that suit us. If it comes down to it, we'll do the ceremony in the horse arena, which is where we're doing the reception anyways, plus its f-r-e-e! Or out in one of the pastures somewhere around the barn.
I have no real point to this post. But oh well. Chris has been at work since 4 this morning, and its currently 8Pm. Sounds like he wont be home till 10 tonight. 18 hour day for him.. no biggie right? Poor guy. The double time will be nice tho.
Well off I go! Take care and happy planning :)

Oh PS, I havent changed my siggy yet because we're still hashing out BM dress details!
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Burnt the Eff out!

• I totally know how you feel.  Sometimes it's good to just take a chill pill and get away from all the wedding stuff for a minute.  Me and FH aren't doing planning activities per se. But we are taking care of our Catholc Church requirements to get married at our church.  I'll get back up on the horse with the other stuff sometime in May.  Because the FILS are coming to town May 30.  We are sending out our invites in July and we've got all the big stuff out the way so we can afford to kind of take our time really.  That's precisely why I started early to keep the tendency to worry or panic at bay.
  • Sometimes it feels good to sit back and enjoy the engagement :)
    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Wedding tickers March Siggy: Wedding Hair Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm trying to get stuff done so I can enjoy the beach this summer.  FI and I are also planning a weekend away in August so that we can chill out just the two of us.  We're also making a effort to do fun things with each other as just an engaged couple (as opposed to a planning-a-wedding couple).  Six Flags in a few weeks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards