Favors
Options

What to put in welcome bags for teens?

Does anyone have ideas as to what we can put into our welcome bags for guests bringing their teenage daughters to our upcoming wedding in Las Vegas?  We've got the welcome bags all set for the adults, but can not give the same thing to the girls.  Any type of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  All I can find are ideas for younger kids, 12-16 year olds, would obviously not be happy with a coloring book and crayons, but we would like to make them feel special as well.  Thanks!!!

Re: What to put in welcome bags for teens?

• Options
    How does your hotel handle the bags?  At ours you were not able to designate specific bags for specific rooms so they all had to be the same.  The only thing I was able to do was instruct that it was one bag per person,  not one bag per room.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • Options
    itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_favors_what-to-put-in-welcome-bags-for-teens?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:27Discussion:cf4fa594-15a1-4bd1-b6ec-5ca04c019cdfPost:dcaee34b-172f-4252-8570-eb3e11d48d06">What to put in welcome bags for teens?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone have ideas as to what we can put into our welcome bags for guests bringing their teenage daughters to our upcoming wedding in Las Vegas?  We've got the welcome bags all set for the adults, but can not give the same thing to the girls.  Any type of suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  All I can find are ideas for younger kids, 12-16 year olds, would obviously not be happy with a coloring book and crayons, but we would like to make them feel special as well.  Thanks!!!
    Posted by Nellz1[/QUOTE]

Why can't they just have what the adults are having? I don't get it.

If you're including booze, you could sub that out for something like a gift card to Itunes? Tickets to ride the roller coaster at New York, New York?
  • Options
    The hotels will deliver the bags to the guest rooms. We just need to provide the name that the reservation is under :
  • Options
    yes, we're including booze, hangover kits, etc, more adult themed gifts. I think the roller coaster is a great idea though, thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards