Favors

Personalized Favors

Hey Fellow Brides!!

I just got engaged about a month ago and am well into planning my wedding for October 19th (of this year!). I have so much to do and in such little time!

While I've been browsing craft stores and surfing the web, I have noticed that these places are charging outrageous amounts of money for personalized favors! I work for a promotional products company, pretty much I personalize any type of items you can think of, day in and day out. That's pretty much my job description.

I just wanted to throw out there that I can beat most of the prices that I've seen out there.....some by a lot, and I know, as a bride myself, that saving money in any which way is MORE than helpful. Here are a couple of the most popular items that I have noticed and my prices on them:

Custom Koozies w/ 1-Color Imprint: $0.49/ea w/ a $40 Setup Charge
        That's 200 custom koozies for $138 compared to Michael's price of $150 for 50!
                      And  you get your choice of all of these colors for the Koozie:
                             White, Burgundy, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Royal Blue, Black, Yellow,
                             Navy, Turquoise, Fuchsia, Neon Green, Pink, Brown, Camouflage,       
                             Carolina Blue, Hot Pink, Light Green, Khaki or Texas Orange.

Custom Beverage Napkins w/ Unlimited Color Imprint(even metallics!):
           100 @ $0.58/ea w/ $32 Setup (per color)
           250 @ $0.345/ea w/ $32 Setup (per color)
           500 @ $0.28/ea w/ $32 Setup (per color)
                       Color Choices for Napkins:
                           Ivory, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Red, Burgandy, Light Green, Green, Dark
                           Green, Light Blue, Blue, Dark Blue, Magenta, Purple, Silver, Chocolate or
                           Black  
      White Beverage Napkins w/ Unlimited Color Imprint (incl. metallics):
           100 @ $0.55/ea w/ $32 Setup (per color)
           250 @ $0.31/ea w/ $32 Setup (per color)
           500 @ $0.245/ea w/ $32 Setup (per color)        
                                *****The prices get better the more you order!*****

We are also a Licensed Vendor of Carlson Craft Invitations, check out what they have at:
                                                   www.free.cceasy.com
Another specialty of ours is screenprinted and embroidered apparel.

I can take care of pretty much anything you could ever dream up!

My Company's website is: www.claymanpromo.com; I usually have better pricing than what is shown on there, as well.

Shoot me an email: khurst@claymanpromo.com or kthrst@gmail.com
Or give me a call: (913)244-4380 or (800)545-1113 Ask for Katie

I hope to hear from you soon!

Re: Personalized Favors

• itzMSitzMS member
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    No vendors, obviously.
  • I apologize. I didn't realize that I couldn't do that......I have just been seeing these ridiculous prices and wanted to help out my fellow brides. That's all, I wasn't out to make any money on it, especially considering I am strictly hourly and don't make any commission.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards