Flowers

What do you think this would cost...?

I have no idea about the cost of flowers...any ideas on what any or all of this would be?

Bridesmaids bouquets (6 total):
One or two white lily stalks with greens

My bouquet:
One tall green orchid stalk, a couple white lily stalks, a couple white roses, greens

Bouts (11 total):
White roses (the groom's with a green orchid and a white rose)

Corsages (4 total, wrist style):
White roses or white orchids

I don't really care for much by way of flowers and it is a black and white modern weddings, so all of these arrangements would be very simple.

Re: What do you think this would cost...?

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_what-do-you-think-this-would-cost?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:1e81390f-2d03-4406-80ae-f6fad0a1ec57Post:f5255d01-6e95-49d6-b65f-d78479bccd21">What do you think this would cost...?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no idea about the cost of flowers...any ideas on what any or all of this would be? Bridesmaids bouquets (6 total): One or two white lily stalks with greens My bouquet: One tall green orchid stalk, a couple white lily stalks, a couple white roses, greens Bouts (11 total): White roses (the groom's with a green orchid and a white rose)   Corsages (4 total, wrist style): White roses or white orchids I don't really care for much by way of flowers and it is a black and white modern weddings, so all of these arrangements would be very simple.
    Posted by LaineEtc[/QUOTE]

<div>Flower cost will vary by region and often by time of year. It'd be best to ask this question on your local message board.</div>
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards